- Acknowledge the following UC deployments are currently compatible:
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows-based PC/NUC.
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android-based appliance.
- Zoom Rooms on Windows-based PC/NUC.
- In-room Windows PC.
- Combining with other switch solution is not recommended (i.e., Logitech Swytch).
- Verify the conference peripherals are compatible with ScreenBeam Conference.
UC Rooms Considerations
- Assure the solution has an available HDMI ingest for ScreenBeam receiver.
- Assure the HDMI Ingest is set to automatically accept local content sharing.
- Assure there is no setting that may prevent hot-plugging of the USB peripheral.
In-room PC Considerations
- If the solution includes UC Workspace QuickLaunch or similar, be sure to use their recommended HDMI Ingest adapter.
- If the solution is for soft codecs usage, then a separate Auto-sensing HDMI Switcher is recommended.
- Create a drawing with the setup topology and connectivity details.
- Consult with ScreenBeam team, if necessary, by emailing email@example.com.
- Enable “USB Pro Switch” mode under HDMI Port power management.
- Refer to ScreenBeam Conference pre-deployment checklist.
Article is closed for comments.