Physical Setup & Network Environment
- Plan for ScreenBeam placement to be in the same room as the user devices.
- Assure ScreenBeam will be located where RF interference is minimal.
- Provide gigabit network wired connectivity for ScreenBeam.
- Assure ScreenBeam is included on the network policy and the necessary ports are allowed.
- Assure user devices have reliable and solid Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Adjust network if needed to assure ping response time to ScreenBeam can be <10ms.
- Reserve 5.2G wireless channels for Miracast P2P 1.
Compatibility & Requirements
- Verify the conference peripherals are compatible with ScreenBeam Conference.
- Assure the client systems meet the system requirements to run Conference software.
- Install and test Conference software on a couple different client operating systems.
ScreenBeam Management 2
- Bring up ScreenBeam CMS Enterprise
- Assign ScreenBeam receivers to CMS Enterprise server.
- Make sure ScreenBeam receiver’s firmware version is up to date.
1 Highly recommended if Miracast over existing network is not feasible.
2 Optional and is highly recommended for large scale deployment.
Article is closed for comments.