1. Connect the ScreenBeam 960 or 750 to a TV/monitor and power it on until the Ready to Connect screen appears.
2. Verify if there is an "SSID: Actiontec SBWD XXXX" available in the lower left corner.
a. If the SSID is available, go here for instructions.
b. If the SSID is not available, follow the instructions below.
Note: Local Management access might not be accessible if the ScreenBeam receiver is already connected and managed remotely by ScreenBeam Central Management System.
3. Use a Windows 10/8.1 Miracast-enabled device and connect via Windows Connect.
a. Press the shortcut keys, Windows logo + K, on your keyboard to display the wireless display receiver list.
b. Enter the PIN if required. If the Random PIN does not display on the TV/monitor, enter the default hidden PIN "12345670".
4. Once the connection is established, open a web browser and enter the URL http://192.168.16.1
5. You may see the security warning page, as shown below. This site is safe, please continue.
6. The web server login interface appears. Type the username and password in the Username and Password boxes and click the Login
a. By default, the Username is Administrator and Password is screenbeam.
b. The username and password are case sensitive.