This article applies to the following ScreenBeam products:
Certain apps may block the mirroring of content when using Miracast, AirPlay, or Google Cast depending on the Digital Rights Management – “DRM” settings within the application.
- Restart the app
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. This will help to ensure you are running the latest version of the app from the vendor.
- Try using a web browser instead of the app to access the content.
If the issue persists you will need to contact the app vendor and let them know of the issue for further assistance.
If you can stream other audio/video sources correctly, your ScreenBeam is functioning properly.
- I connected via native screen mirroring from my Mac but there’s no audio. Why?
- Why is my laptop/PC's audio muted once I connect to ScreenBeam receiver?
- Why can't I see anything on my TV screen?
- I connected to the ScreenBeam 960 with iOS or macOS but am only presented with a black screen with a text message stating “No Video Signal Detected.” Why?