This article applies to the following ScreenBeam products:
ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receivers are compatible with the following:
- Windows 8.1/10 systems with native Miracast support 2
- Android mobile devices with native Miracast support 2
- Windows 7 systems with installed ScreenBeam Kit software and USB Transmitter 3
- Mac/iOS native screen mirroring 4
- ChromeOS devices 5
Minimum Windows Device Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit) Recommended Windows 10 Build 1709 or newer
- Processor: Intel Gen 3 Core i3 or AMD A6 (or better)
- Intel Core i5 or AMD A8 (or better) recommended for video playback.
- Memory: 2GB (or higher)
- 4GB+ recommended for video playback.
- Wireless Card (Intel 7260 equivalent or better is recommended)
Apple Device Requirements:
- MacOS device from 2012 (or later) with OS X 10.8 (or later)
- iOS device from 2014 (or later) with iOS 9 (or later)
- Both Device and ScreenBeam must be connected to the same network with mDNS support enabled or Apple Device connected to the ScreenBeam's Local WiFi5
When using the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter:
- Windows 7
- Hard Drive Space: 200MB
- USB 2.0 Port: 1
- ScreenBeam 750 and 960
1 This includes all Microsoft Surface models, except for Surface RT
2 Visit Wi-Fi Alliance’s website for most up to date Certified Miracast compatibility list. Click here to visit the site.
3 Recommended for Windows 7 systems without native Miracast support. Click here to learn more.
4ScreenBeam 960, 1000, 1100
5ScreenBeam 1000 and 1100 only.
Notes: Systems are considered laptops, notebooks, ultrabooks, 2-in-1s, tablets, and other devices with a built in WLAN adapter