This article applies to the following ScreenBeam products:
This issue may occur when using USB audio devices such as USB speakers. The ScreenBeam wireless display software may not be able to take control of the system audio when the USB audio device is set as the default. Set the system's main audio device as the default as follows:
- Disconnect any current ScreenBeam connection.
- Right-click the ScreenBeam icon in the Windows System Tray and select Exit. Click OK to confirm.
- Right-click the Speaker icon in the Windows System Tray and select Playback Devices.
- In the Playback Devices window, right-click the system's audio device (e.g. Realtek High Definition Audio) and then select Set as Default Device from the context menu. Click OK to save the setting.
- Launch the ScreenBeam wireless display software from the Windows Start menu and reconnect. The audio should now be heard from the HDTV.