This article applies to the following ScreenBeam products:
The ScreenBeam 960 and 750 offer the following front-of-room screen customization:
- The background image for the Ready to Connect screen
- The name of the receiver (that appears on the discovery list)
- Hide or display all info of the receiver’s network information
- The screensaver timer and screensaver image
- The display output signal shutdown (to save projector’s lamp life)
The ScreenBeam 1100 and 1000 add to the customization features supported on the earlier models by supporting digital signage playback. With Digital Signage mode enabled, the Ready to Connect screen is replaced by user supplied digital signage content, when a user attempts to connect to the ScreenBeam for wireless display the signage content is automatically closed, and the wireless display content is shared. Read more about how to test out digital signage with your ScreenBeam 1100 or 1000 here.