Learn how to connect your ScreenBeam 750E or 960 to an infrastructure network using an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. This connection can be used for managing the receiver with CMS for both the ScreenBeam 750E and 960. This connection can also be used for native Screen Sharing on macOS/iOS with the ScreenBeam 960 only
Articles in this section
- ***NEW*** Default Password for the Local Management Interface
- How Do I Access The Local Management Interface (LMI)?
- Wireless channel planning for Wi-Fi Miracast Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
- Video: Connect a ScreenBeam 960 or 750 to a Wireless Network
- Video: Connecting to Ethernet network
- Video: How to login to LMI (no SSID)
- Tech Tip - How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- How do I update the firmware for my receiver?