While both CMS and CMS Enterprise may be used simultaneously including on the same network, individual receivers may be managed by only one of either CMS or CMS Enterprise at any time. ScreenBeam does not support the use of both CMS and CMS Enterprise on the same receiver or group of receivers.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect ScreenBeam receivers to CMS?
- What is ScreenBeam Central Management System Enterprise?
- Where can I download ScreenBeam Central Management System software?
- Can CMS and CMS Enterprise run on a Virtual Machine
- Can I transition my existing settings from CMS into CMS Enterprise?
- Can I use a server for CMS Enterprise that is already being used for other purposes such as serving files or web pages?
- Can I use CMS and CMS Enterprise at the same time?
- Does the ScreenBeam CMS application need to be running constantly?
- How frequently does the ScreenBeam receiver communicate with CMS? How much data is sent across the network?
- How many devices does CMS Enterprise support?