ScreenBeam strongly recommends a dedicated hardware server or dedicated virtual machine instance of CMS Enterprise in all cases, as performance and reliability cannot be guaranteed when other applications utilize CPU, storage or network resources.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect ScreenBeam receivers to CMS?
- What is ScreenBeam Central Management System Enterprise?
- Where can I download ScreenBeam Central Management System software?
- Can CMS and CMS Enterprise run on a Virtual Machine
- Can I transition my existing settings from CMS into CMS Enterprise?
- Can I use a server for CMS Enterprise that is already being used for other purposes such as serving files or web pages?
- Can I use CMS and CMS Enterprise at the same time?
- Does the ScreenBeam CMS application need to be running constantly?
- How frequently does the ScreenBeam receiver communicate with CMS? How much data is sent across the network?
- How many devices does CMS Enterprise support?