This article applies to the following ScreenBeam products:
Follow the guidelines in this article to ensure proper operation and safe use of ScreenBeam 1100 Plus.
- This product is intended to be supplied by a Listed Direct Plug-In Power Unit marked “Class 2”, Listed Power Adapter or DC power source marked “L.P.S.” (or “Limited Power Source”) model #CDS036-W120U and rated 12Vdc, 3A minimum.
- This product is designed for indoor use only within operating temperature of 0 to 40C (32 - 104F).
- Do not spill food or liquids on the product.
- Do not mount, install, or place the product and connected cable(s) close to a wet surface.
- Keep the product away from heat or ventilation sources such as projector's vent. Also, do not block the cooling vents.
- If any of the following conditions occur, carefully unplug the product from the electrical outlet and replace the part or contact your dealer.
- The product was exposed to water.
- The power adapter, its cable, or its connector is damaged.
- The product produces a foul (sulfur-like) smell.