ScreenBeam Central Management System Enterprise is a web-based multi-user-role solution for centralized management of ScreenBeam 1000 EDU, 1100 and 1100 Plus receivers and their features.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect ScreenBeam receivers to CMS?
- What is ScreenBeam Central Management System Enterprise?
- Where can I download ScreenBeam Central Management System software?
- Can CMS and CMS Enterprise run on a Virtual Machine
- Can I transition my existing settings from CMS into CMS Enterprise?
- Can I use a server for CMS Enterprise that is already being used for other purposes such as serving files or web pages?
- Can I use CMS and CMS Enterprise at the same time?
- Does the ScreenBeam CMS application need to be running constantly?
- How frequently does the ScreenBeam receiver communicate with CMS? How much data is sent across the network?
- How many devices does CMS Enterprise support?