This article applies to the following ScreenBeam products:
Important note: This version works best with firmware version 184.108.40.206 (or later).
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10 version 20H2 (Windows 11 support beginning in ScreenBeam Conference version 220.127.116.11)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (7th generation) quad core 1.6 GHz or AMD-equivalent
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Space: 200MB
- Note: Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package is included
- Wirelessly connects to the in-room video conferencing USB peripherals
- Works with a variety of web conferencing software such as; Teams, Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, Meets, and etc.
- Changes since 18.104.22.168
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Supports run in quiet mode
- Support for Windows 11