This article applies to the following ScreenBeam products:
Important note: This version works best with firmware version 220.127.116.11 (or later).
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10 version 20H2 (Windows 11 support beginning in ScreenBeam Conference version 18.104.22.168)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (7th generation) quad core 1.6 GHz or AMD-equivalent
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Space: 200MB
- Note: Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package is included
- Wirelessly connects to the in-room video conferencing USB peripherals
- Works with a variety of web conferencing software such as; Teams, Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, Meets, and etc.
- Changes since 22.214.171.124
- Bug fixes and improvements
ScreenBeam Conference software is now in General Availability, version 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10.
Customers that have tested beta versions of ScreenBeam Conference that used the .exe installer (any version before 188.8.131.52), please note that you must manually uninstall the beta .exe version before installing the GA .msi version.
ScreenBeam Conference Windows 10 software version 184.108.40.206 is now available.
This version addresses run-time issue in Standard User mode.
Please sign in to leave a comment.