- Sign up to get notified when new firmware is available
- How do I reset my ScreenBeam to Factory Default settings?
- Top 5 Reasons Not to Deploy the ScreenBeam Mini2 in your School or Office - You won't believe number 3!
- ScreenBeam Image Resources
- Windows 10 Miracast: Peer-to-Peer or Over-Infrastructure
- Does ScreenBeam support Power over Ethernet (PoE)?
- Which interactive touch whiteboard, flat panel, or projector do the ScreenBeam 1100, 1000 and 960 support?
- What is the USB port on the ScreenBeam for?
- What is Windows 10 Miracast over Infrastructure and does ScreenBeam support it?
- What front-of-room screen customization does ScreenBeam offer?
- Can a Windows 7 PC connect to a ScreenBeam?
- Does ScreenBeam 960 receiver support Google Chromebooks for screen mirroring?
- Do guests need to install any applications or connect any dongles to present to the ScreenBeam receiver?
- Do I put the ScreenBeam 960 on the corporate network or guest network for devices to use macOS or iOS?
- Can the macOS desktop be extended with native screen mirroring on ScreenBeam?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- How do ScreenBeam Receivers Connect to a Network for Management?
- What is the VGA input on the ScreenBeam 960 for?
- What is ScreenBeam CMS / CMS Enterprise?
- How should the receiver be mounted or placed?
- Do ScreenBeam receivers support VGA output?
- Can the 3.5mm audio output be connected to auxiliary stereo/speakers?
- Can a laptop with VGA output bypass through to receiver’s HDMI output?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can my Android smartphone/tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can I use Extended desktop mode on a Windows PC with Screenbeam?
- Can I stream to multiple displays using an HDMI splitter and a single ScreenBeam receiver?
- Do I need an existing wireless network in order to use ScreenBeam?
- Is my device compatible?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?